Hilmer building, Room 523.03
Dr Jiong Yang is a postdoctoral Research Associate under the supervision of Prof Kourosh Kalantar-zadeh at University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. Before joining UNSW, he earned his PhD degree from the Australian National University.
Jiong has published over 20 highly cited peer-reviewed scientific papers and books chapters on the characterization and device fabrication of two-dimensional semiconductors. His research interest includes two-dimensional semiconductors, liquid metals, nano-fabrication, nano-photonics, and optoelectronic applications.
Awards and honours
- Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad 2016
- ANU PhD Scholarship at the Australian National University 2013-2017
- Tung OOCL Scholarship at Fudan University (First Class Scholarship) 2012
- Second Prize of the Scholarship for Outstanding Students in Fudan University 2011
- Third Prize of the Scholarship for Outstanding Students in Fudan University 2010